Sunday, May 24, 2009

30th anniversary

sry for my suck english
cz my pc was reformated and didnt have chinese star

erm...
today was the 30th aniversary of *chong de*
i was take part in this event

we shud gathered at fotang at 6.00 o clock
i wan sleeping peacefully yesterday
after reading my bio ...
i thought i can wake up as my alarm clock was rang
unfortunately,
my alarm didnt alert me
and they already call me for 8 times...
then my brother came and call me up
when that time,
it was 6.30a.m

walao...i was so frightened
and *ganjiong*
quickly prepare all things and went to the *shell*(oil station)
on the way,
they kepy calling me...
sure i m.
i feel very shy about it...

erm...when i reach shell...
i hope that,it muz be car to fetch us go
but...it was a bus!a big bus!!!
i went up the bus with nervous mood and sorry to them
i never see behind even is my fren..
i just know that
i made them waiting for me...

on the way to PWTC.
i was just kept silent and kept laughing to them
bcoz i really feel sorry to them...
however....hope they wil excuse me...

*sin ni,yan rong,shu yi,mei yao,2 girls,yi zhen,a pair of couple,
geng sheng,hong jing,wei yang,jia qiang,jing cheng,xiangrong,cai tian,
weijun and jian yi*


really sorry to you all...sry...!!!!

erm ...
when i reach there.
there was so crowded out of my imagination
and we started to have rehearsal..
unfortunately,
in a row of a line...
i become the 32nd...so swt...
i am the lebihan...haha...
and gt 7 ppl same wif my fate...
we were waiting beside and saw them rehearsal..
for the 1st time...

i was so bored at there actually...
but i saw some1 was bored than me..haha,,,
and in the group of 8...
i duno their name...
but i think ,it was the moz cooperate group in the whole team..
why?
bcoz we r in 8 ppl...haha...
for the 2nd time...
it was the time to perform...
we stood at the 1md floor of the hall..
the hall very big...haha...
so funny to stand at there...
the ppl go and away from there...er.
finally we had doine our 2 perform tht is...
*shan3 yao4 de shi2 guang1,
da4 jia1 yi4 qi3 lai2...*
happy...
and we rest for a while...

the 2nd part is...
we juz stand and sing the song...
i forget the name le..
the time is the 1st time i talked wif fotang ppl...
so sry...
and thanked for the kuantan fotang de ppl...
believe me as the group leader...
tq !!!!

today is an enjoyable day for me...
although i was did a very big false...
but i quite happy on it...

tq...
and sorry for any inconvenience...
i swear i wil punctual at the time next time..
sry....!!!

No comments: