Friday, May 29, 2009

the day after exam

wow....today was my last day of the ppt...
wow...struggle and suffered in 3 weeks
finally,the day was past...
erm...
today was the mathematic paper
i thought it wil as ez as laz year d akhir tahun
unfortunately,
it is quite difficult
i could not manage it as well.
nvm...
when the passes by,then all the things will dissapear automatically..

yoyo,maymay and me
today went to jj...for our relaxation
haha...
we go sing k and watch movie..
night in the museum 2...
quite interested...
haha....
sing abt 3 hours...
my throat almost become *sha ya* le..
haha...

tmr went to pj
for the baby camp...
tis year jz be a sightness...
haha...
gambateh ba...
160 ppl...wow..
crowded...
hope can meet laz year my group d members..
haha...

i will come back when monday...haha...
and tuesday will go to cameron highland
with chinese club...
hope it will more funny and enjoyable..
wif form 3 d frenx...
haha...

kk...
hapy holiday!!!

1 comment:

超群 JaCkSoN said...

yup totally agree v ur opinion!
my math paper will b my sadly ending in the examinations...i hv no idea abt it!!and kosong quiet many ques..