Saturday, November 20, 2010

the laz day in my home~~

today wil b my laz day in banting..
going to perlis tomorow to cotinue my study..
emptiness n fear drive me to mad ....
kind of dissapointed..
2nd sem without long n frequent holiday..
swt==
the next time i bek wil b next year after 13january2011!!!
badly miss my home n family..
n fellow frens too..
quite enjoy in tis haji holiday..

hanging out wif fren..cheong k-eat-watch movie
the 1st time i went to cinema wif my mum n sister..
watching a gud movie..割爱!!
surely..i wil nt b tough..
jz because i m stil too dependent ...
indeed,it muz b a suffer moment in kmp!!.
although i hv so much fren n quite enjoy wif thm..
bt thn..family is always my root..
which support n love me too!!!
or mayb..i was over enjoyed in tis holiday..

tomorow morning flight..fly to alor setar..
thn i wil trap in kmp laz for 2months..

oh my sister~yoyo n maymaytan..i wil miss u all d!!
cheehau n youwei.last longer frenship~~~
chiaokhoon!!!thx for ur accompaniment to baganlalang.
wif such tasty dinner!!!
n for my dearest family..i wil miss u all d!!!!
last post in my house...
byebye!!!

No comments: