Tuesday, March 19, 2013

short break

it could be a short break for myself whn i was in my hometown for 5 days
everythings happen unexpectedly
and finaly i knw tht, don ever judge a book by its cover.

however, it is glad and hapy to say that
my poem declamation team in SJKC Kah Wah
was sucessfuly secure the Champion i today competition
after 2 years time
it was an excitement for everyone of us
especialy the children, coach and fellow teachers

although it jz left 2 weeks from now to have my midsem break
however, these 2 weeks time is the most stress moment for me
midterm exam, written submission, or even is event posting
make me exhausted.
hweva, no point to regret, jz do the best and try ourself very best for eveything
bt thn, stop forcing me to do smthg i dislike.
hahahahaha~

again, it feel like, this semester moving very fast
all happen jz in a blink of an eye~
all the best for eveything !!^^

1 comment:

Kar Yen said...

Someone has a bravo english writing :p