Thursday, July 29, 2010

an emptiness night

suck english~~~
jz bcz my mini hp didnt have mandarin...

frm nw..i jz hv 29 hours for me to stay in selangor..'
i have to fly to kedah next 29 hours...
and go for perls next 41hours...
i m quite emo right nw...
missing my fren.my bed.my pc...my free lifesyle..

when i go bek to perlis..'it mayb is a pressure life...
i m afraid wif my improvement..
'thousand tons of homeworks...
messy daily routine..
a lot of smart students and frends..
new environment..new study style...
n oso my exam result...suck!!!
i cnt even imagine wat the shit result i wil get during in the class..
it mayb affect my future man...

i knw tht..thr r quite many nice frens tht we can learn together..
such as yizhe,kuanshen,peili.....and so on..
thy r helpful n kind..
i m quite glade to knw thm..
bt thn..i had lose much of the lessons le...
by using this holiday..i cnt finish my tutorial..'
n i jz do it...i m nt sure whether i am understanding o nt..
jz do it n fnish the task..
auspicious homework...hahah^^

mathematics.economic is quite tough for me,..'
quite complicated whn i start to study,...'
i knw hw to do...bt duno the main theory...for econs..
it has so many new things information,formula n calculation ...
i dun have any complete note for me to refer...swt==..for maths...
these 2 subjects is the main factor to affect my result...''

for account n business...i can do...bt nt very well i tink..
aikzx...gud lck for me...

the main problem..i face the communication problem in the new surrounding...
i m a quite negative person...
i can tink so much things without any reason..and suspicious too..
same as kino...haha...
i cnt talk much ...jz to avoid frm hurting some1...'aikzx..
i cnt live without fren i tink...
bt i cnt bring my banting style to thr...haha...
banting style..jz suit in banting...'i
i nid to adapt in perlis..and create arau style..haha..''

the 2nd thing,daily routine..'
it is quite blur for me to wash the clothes..
mop n sweep the floor sure i can...
clean the cupboard n strike away the dust..no problem..'
bt hw can me ensure my clothes r neat after i wash????
swt ==...t.t...
stil hv many things nid to learn frm yizhe i tink...haha...
sry ~~~

since i m going tis saturday,,i wil b bek in september..
for hari raya holidays,,,
quite long time..
i hope i can adapt my new lifestyle in short time...
gud luck,^^

tis is an emptiness night...wif much of question marks n problems....

No comments: