Monday, March 24, 2008

1st time...

SRY LA...i no hv chinese star...
ao i use english+malay to answer it...
i hv been dian ming by shaun(kai xiang)....
1st time wor...

1.if i hv kuasa ajaib i wil do wat?
-i wil improve my basketball,piano n guitar skill...

2.most happy thing in life?
-can take part in xue ji group n study in 4a....

3.认为自己哪一个优点最讨人欢喜?
-duno o....mayb me zi lian gua....

4. 目前最想做的是什么事情?
-can learn badminton...and take part ....

5.你最想去哪个地方? 为什么?
-phoenix,coz the place is my favourite bkb player group's place

6.最受不了自己哪个缺点?
-without confident and FAT!!!!!!

7.如果有不开心的事情,你会怎么办?
-say ppl bad word n talk with my best fren ...yoyo

8.最害怕失去的东西?
-family,friend,basketball n piano....

9.你肯不肯为了别人而牺牲自己,无论是心爱的人,或是朋友陌生人?为什么?
-sure,coz i wan live in a harmony life to rescue ppl from suffer....

10.若遇見喜歡的人,你會怎樣做?
-go knew she n take phone number....sms n try to make her be my gf....

11.说出点你名的人的3个优点。
-talkative,humour and friendly

12.你最希望你的另一半对你做的一件事?
-always concern n support me...

13.如果世界末日來了,你最想完成的大事是什麼?
-accompany my family and make a high party be4 it!!!!!!

14.你最讨厌怎样的人?
-irresponsible,say me pondan and betrayed me....

15.目前什么令你最满意?
-lovely parents and family....

16.你觉得最美的事物是什么?
-can saw paris hilton infront me....

17.你认为遇到什么样的事情才会令你觉得人性很黑暗?
-ugutan,kidnapping and rogolan....

18.如果能让你实现一个愿望,会是什么?
-live with my lovely family and dun wan be mature...

19.你觉得你最近还好吗?
-sure....live in harmony family...

20.觉得人生最重要的事情是什么?
-gv ppl feel tht im in here...and hope them wil nt forget me....

i wan change the question number 19....
to....u think ur fren gt betrayed u????

8 ppl-
jing hao xue ge....
goody2 shoes....
seeyin xuejie...(mickeyslui)
yanzhen xue jie...(toridoll)
hua nv(antzblog.com)
cheng yin(4leafpark.blogspot.com)
HOOI FAN(blog.pixnet.net/reflection)
CHIAO KOON(WANGZIQUN.BLOGSPOT.COM)...

THX O...GOOD LUCK^_^

6 comments:

動 Orson said...

呵…可愛的回應…
加油

bIG BIg cRaB said...

haha....thx la....
thx for support for always reading my blog...haha...
dun forget to leave comment...
haha..good luck^_^

Anonymous said...

not me dian u one meh? O.o

Anonymous said...

你欠打= =
呵呵~

bIG BIg cRaB said...

MOUNTAIN DEW:SORRY LA....
I CONFUSED LE...SHAUN RIGHT???
HUA NV:
FREN MA...SURE WAN GOT JIAO LIU D...HAHA
GOOD LUCK O...^_^

Anonymous said...

oh my dear fren,
u ..
*&^%$#@!