Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LOSE..

haiz....my chinese star hv problem jor...
terpaksa use english n malay...
if kemahiran bahasa no good dun laugh me ah...
erm....
today my school hv choose basketball team....
there are 14 ppl went to choose...
and nid to throw 2 ppl....
haiz.....unfortunately...
coz i very degil ...no belif something abt feng shui....
and oso my technic too normal....
teacher had take decision to throw me away....
n oso my fren kuan den....
but i can say....
i better than some of the ppl who terpilih...
teacher throw me away by using:
'oleh sebab tekinik awak semua seimbang....
dan cikgu hendak memberi peluang kepada sesiapa yang akan meningalkan sekolah...
oleh itu,teaw zhenyang awak ada peluang pada tahun depan...jangan putus asa..."
omg hurt ah....
watever la...same as kuan den say...
we gv chance to them....haha....
but i hope i can throw out this kind of thinking form me...
coz i think i am the best...
i hope i wil not be the last year ppl..
ok find....throw...==...boom....
erm....my class now juz hv 22 ppl lo...
all malay ppl hv go MRSM or anywhr le...
even though is our vice monitor....wafa...
who is a very actif n talkative fren....
we all chinese prefer she more...
and she always take wif us n throw away the traditional malay....
such as:talk with boy ah....or anything la...
haha....she really good...
n i today get her number le...so happy....
although is malay la...but oso can be fren d ma...
and i wan take from the other malay ppl when friday d..
my class malay realy very good ....
akademik all very geng d...
erm....
my ub1 result as cheap as the 5 sen....haiz...(using 38 kata huraian)
until nw...jz hv 3 a1...and many c n d....moreover hv a fail....
sad...
i really dissapointed and i wan gambateh liao...
dun wan lose to them le...
n i many result is same with my brother hon han....omg...sad...
i felt tht....i do more,my result more poor...
i always hv do homework n do revision but stil lose to the ppl who always lazy...
haiz...sad...anyone can teach me the technic to study...
chemistry,bio,n add math????
omg....sad...
erm...hope can go sing k....
but cnt....
erm say abt tht day d xue ji activity..:hw to buat camp....
sorry xue ge xue jie...i feel tht i PERFORM very poor at tht day....
n i feel sorry to my group tht is group number 1....
we hv do *recycle camp*...
but thtday i felt tht our group no hv nilai kerjasama...
n i hate a ppl who always membuang tanggungjawab kepada saya...
when i write the letter for chang di....
he say*smjk chong hua in klang*...thn i write lo...
but when he gv scold by xue ge xue jie....
he say is my false at all coz i no heard his information...
walao...my fren oso heard is ur say smjk chong hua in klang d eh...
n kok jin oso go take the true address from cheng yin lo...
u say me n kok jin wil wrong...
haiz....dun wan say he liao...
when say he...me wil very pek chik d...
erm....finish lo....
bb....hope u all can gv some comment lo...
wishes u all good luck forever....^^

2 comments:

超群 JaCkSoN said...

大螃蟹。。王子相信你死不去的啦
你的精神很好。。值得学记。。掌声鼓励
就给他们一个机会吧
老师真的没眼光
人家会打球又不给。。希望你明年那个冠军给他们看
你要去唱K啊??
我陪你去咯
找一天。。顺便找学记朋友去
讲到那个如何办活动啊
我那组有个人更惨!!
我很讨厌他。。给的东西好像一堆粪酱
我和莉珊是美术组的。。那个人就讲那也要加入
我们当然欢迎
营衣全部他讲完。。还画小孩子画的花在衣服
还是大大个的。。气到!
莉珊讲让她哦。。
让后她也是护理组的嘛。。
主席就叫她介绍的时候出去用护理组的名誉
美术组我们就够了
他就不爽!!跟我讲:你爽了咯??
气到我!!真的是啦
不会画画就不用紧。。还好意思讲。。
但是还是要学你。。BOOM!!丢掉
哈哈。。为了这个选拔你没来我家
没关系啦。。你不要放在心上
之前我讲笑的。。。下次一定要来喔
还有。。恭喜你考完钢琴咯。。呵呵
朋友一生一起走~~
坚持到底!他一定很爱你!

bIG BIg cRaB said...

HAHA....NW GT SOME DISSAPOINTED NO GO TS LE...
nw can say....lose the wif n lose the soldier....haha...
n the activity until 5.00++ right???
i go then can go play lo...
haha....sienz....
however....good luck *^^