Sunday, March 23, 2008

happy

it may b a happy days for me....
tht is thursday,friday....saturday n oso sunday...
so shuang...n enjoy...
friday-1st time present the chinese poem for teacher...
teacher had teach me alot...and teacher gv me many suggestion and hope for me...
tht day....really enjoy it...and oso learn the poem with form 3 girls...
haha...shuang....although tht is a many tuition days....but stil enjoy them as well haha...
moreover...i oso play badminton wif mysister ....although lose many la...but stil happy...n oso i receive a news abt...i can play xiao dui le..!!!!!be reserve....haha..
coz she is champion d eh....haha...dun laugh me
it was a rainy night...
saturday-morning go training basketball wif wet bkb court...
mayb decrease level le....many ball cnt in even is basic d...
n pumping more then 20++haha....oso enjoy it...
go fajar but thing coz diskaun many....
almost food haha....
n my parents oso allowed to buy nre bkb shoe for me....

buy from summit when saturday haha...
n oso evening go for ymm meeting....all member seen like very excited...
y????coz sunday is blood donation date lo...haha...
every1 enjoy in meeting n oso process without pressure....
SUNDAY-today....blood donation date!!!!!!!haha
deng ji chu -me ,jing yi, bei yi as main....
3 xie tiao yuan....-fei ping,shu yi and hui woon....
it was a crowded day....
many ppl had alr went for when early in the morning.....
but oso gv many penderma scold...they say too slow le...
but nt us la...and got a malay woman angry in front of me...haiz...
sad...t.t...but we oso very good le...
AFTER the process.....hao lian d me sure gt take photo d la...haha....
WE HAD BREAK THE RECORD FOR EVERY WHR...
we had receive 191 blood...n hv 246 donater....
hooray....we all so happy....haha....

me n peiying.....


me n president-ying jiun....vice president-may may n yah li...


HAHA....MY NAME CARD....

a history days for me....gambateh....
n tht day found a sui ge...haha...
good luck...^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你被点名了!!! 记得去看我的部落格咯!!
一定要去咯!!