Friday, December 23, 2011

stressful

obviously, final exam is coming soon..
everythings regarding to the 1st sem..
is coming to an end
the lectures, the tutorial, the core subjects classmate...
avting gonna ended soon.
however, there stil a final exam waiting for me.

flash back to the moment in the earlier semester,
i was keep complaining, there is tooo much of time for me.
n always feel boring towards UUM life.
howver, there was an enormously change in my latest life.
i had join AIESEC, i have 4 performances
and bla bla bla....
causing me lack of time in preparing my stuff
i m lacking of passionate in preparing my academic things.
poor assignment, lack of commitment and also din prepare for my final well.
indeed, we r bz for the midterm exam during that time
i thought i can handle my acedemic well through the study week provided
and now.i felt scare and worry
and wondering,whether i cn digest all the needs into my brain
and vomit out during the exam
these all drive me tension and stress

this is my false, bcz i feel that, i am too concerning abt my relationship with any1
and i din prepare well for my final
hweva.i wil use my time start from today..to try my bez for my final
although sometme,i will feel like,
frens r much more importnt thn academic
bt thn, academic has the sae portion as the frens in my life recently
i hope 1 day, i can enjoy these 2 wif a relax way..
bt since nw,it is impossible.

bt thn, i nvr regret
bcz of u all.u make my Uni life colourful and interesting as well.
i have a family in UUM rite nw..
hahahhaa..kind of funny..i m the youngest..bt i alr bcum the dad of the family==
its kind of unfair..jz bcz my old-appearance..
thr stil enjoy bcuming a dad..of so many daughters and sons
laz tuesday, we had celebrated my youngest son bfday in a surprise way
my son look enjoy n surprise.indeed, it makes all of us enjoy
n ..i did enjoy it very much!!!
long time din celebrate bfday for my fren...
moreover, he is one of my family members
kind of gratitude.bcz of knowing u all in my life..hahah :)

hweva.gud luck still.to my family members
my dearest bro in UUM, keewai n Teck..
My beloved coursemate..so many of them...hahahaa
and all the seniors..no matter u been helping me b4 or nt..
hahaha...
wat i wan to say is..things might change anytime anyway and any reason
kind of sophisticated..
the relationship among each others. can be break by the attitudes
been built up by his only concern...
complicated!!!!
stressful 1st Sem Final is Coming!!!!
Aim for a highest echievement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: